Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nostalgia - five year old existence

Little village, small population,
Beautiful farms, pleasant atmosphere,
Evenings, gathering of friends,
Playing at school ground
Going on top of hills
Playing in river
Blissful presence of trees
And a life, free of complications

Play, enjoy, come back, and eat food
Those were the days
I would have frozen time
If only I could
--
Kirtan

Some words are here cause I saw them in one of my very good friends profile and I could relate those words to my nostalgia, Thanks to that friend for indirectly helping me :-)

Little description of theme: I lived in a village in my childhood and here I tried to portray those lovely days in this lines, Those were the days, i wish i could go back into bachpan :-(

No comments:

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP