Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Life -- A journey

Way back in time,
had first euphoria of mine,
singing breeze,
like a poet' rhyme!

Wet July, the year was 1991,
going school, was kinda fun,
days passed by, years fled away,
juzz memories are here to stay!

1996, jan/feb, I got outta kanwarha,
Jobat was my new home,
living in town was exciting,
story went on, ting ting tiding...

1998-99, Overconfidence became virtue of mine :(
marks in exam, never caused me insult
in board exam (VII), screwed up marks,
4 yrs at boarding.. was my result

The thought of going to city,
The thought of studying with stud people,
Nervousness was high,
wat i did was, cry cry n cry

I always blamed my parents,
I always used to cry,
but if it wasn't for them,
where would I had be, man

My parents, they sounded rude in childhood,
its their spending, its their support,
today I can walk prouly
like Roger Federer in court

The story ain't over yet,
3 & a half years at IIT,
had lodsa fun,
sometimes also played TT ( <-- for the sake of rhyme =)) )

--
an incomplete retrospect...
many a treasures are hidden, if interested, try to unveil em [;)]

No comments:

  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP